Poly question ??

goofymom

Earning My Ears
We are planning a June trip to WDW and have never stayed at the Poly. After some investigation it appears as though the bathroom setup has the shower, toilet and sinks all in one room. Do some of the longhouses have bathrooms like at AKL or WL where the sinks are separate from the shower and toilet? I would love to stay at the Poly but with a 14 year old DD who needs her own space this just won't work. The tikiman site is still down.Thanks for your help. :flower:

There are a few rooms in Tokelau w/the sink in a separate area. We got one of them last time we stayed there. Tikiman's site may have more info on this (once his site is up and running again).

EDIT: Upon further review by my DW, I may be wrong, she says it did have a double sink, but was in the same area as the bathroom. I swear I remember it being outside of the bathroom. If I can confirm who is right, I'll post the correct information...sorry for the confusion.

I like your screen name. Tikiman's site won't be back up until June. If I remember correctly, there was one building at the Polynesian that they used to test different room set-ups and and I bet at least some of them have a sink outside the bathroom (The Tahiti building maybe)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!