Poly Qs

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Disneyvirg, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Disneyvirg

Disneyvirg Mouseketeer

I'm beyond excited - I recently booked our first ever trip to WDW - and I went all out for Poly when they came out with their 7 night codes. :woohoo:

I have a few questions...

1. Do the different buildings have elevators? I'd like a top floor and a balcony if possible...but with a stroller, I'd prefer no stairs.

2. In all the pictures of the pool I have never seen a photo of the volcano slide. Can anyone tell me where I can see a picture of it?

3. This isn't Poly related - how do you decide where you want to make your ADRs when the calendars aren't out for that far ahead...should I book CRT on the same morning as morning EMH? I've heard you should generally avoid an EMH park...

Thanks in advance for all of your expert knowledge and advice!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. pepe2123

pepe2123 "It was all started by a mouse"

Good choice, the polynesian has elevators in each of the longhouses o no problem at all. If you want balconie, you will need to ask for a ground floor or 3rd floor, because almost all of the buildings have patio or 3rd froor balconie, no 2nd floor balconies. The only buildings that have balconies on all of the 3 floors are the Tokelau, Tahiti and Rapa Nui. The rest of bulildings only 1st and 3rd floor.

If you would like to see more photos of the polynesian you can visit tikiman's unofficial site at: tikiman2001.homestead.com or allearsnet.com

Good luck and enjoy your stay!!!

4. Disneyvirg

Disneyvirg Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info, pepe2123. I'll check out the tikiman's website. I keep getting more excited about the trip as the momenys go by. Less than 7 months to go! :woohoo:

Does anyone else know the answers to my other questions?

Thanks!

5. DisneyMom92

DisneyMom92 DIS Veteran

Hope this helps.

6. Luvamouse

Luvamouse DIS Veteran

Here is the best one I managed to take of the part of the slide you see... hope it helps a bit. Yes, the rest is in the volcano...

[​IMG]