1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

poly luau dinner....

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by deslynnpatterson, May 30, 2009.

1. deslynnpatterson

deslynnpatterson we will be married for 5 years:) and will be spend

hello i am having a hard time deciding if i should make ADRS for the poly dinner show-- i have heard mixed things in the past-- what does everyone think? would it be worth giving up 2 credits? or is the whole experience not what you expected and too long? it was either eat a breakfast and a dinner one day each at a table service and we would have breakfast at kona-- or skip kona breakfast and eat at the dinner show-- what does everyone think? thanks so much for the help:)

2. Dawn68PA

Dawn68PA DIS Veteran

We loved the luau. The food was delicious! The show is a little cheesy but the dancing totally makes up for the story line. I'd recommend going :thumbsup2

3. Jasmin1

Jasmin1 Mouseketeer

Everyone in my party of 7 last year agreed that the food wasn't that great. The show was cheesy also. I would skip it, but that' just my opinion.

4. maddiesmom0116

maddiesmom0116 DIS Veteran

I am not really a fan and have no plans to do this again. The unlimited wine and beer would be nice if it wasn't so cheap you can barely choke it down. The show was not very exciting and the food would be worth 1 TS credit. This is nothing like a real Luau, so don't go expecting one or you will be disappointed.