Poly East Pool Construction - Feb

Amy5000

Mouseketeer
Hi all. I have a reservation at the Poly for a standard studio during Feb break. I just got a letter informing me of construction at the East Pool, but we can still use the newly renovated Lava Pool. I've never been to, or stayed at the Poly. Are the villas near the East Pool or the Lava Pool? Should I try to get into a different resort? I don't even think SSR - which I love - has availability all the nights.

Thanks for any advice. Amy

Hi all. I have a reservation at the Poly for a standard studio during Feb break. I just got a letter informing me of construction at the East Pool, but we can still use the newly renovated Lava Pool. I've never been to, or stayed at the Poly. Are the villas near the East Pool or the Lava Pool? Should I try to get into a different resort? I don't even think SSR - which I love - has availability all the nights.

Thanks for any advice. Amy
The villas are near the east pool-if you look at a Poly map you will see the villa long houses are the 3 closest to the TTC side of the resort (Moorea, Pago-Pago, and Tokelau). Only Tokelau would have a view of the construction from the one side but you would have to go past the construction to get to the lava pool/GCH (unless you walk along the lagoon path I think).

Wow. Thanks for the heads up. Do you think construction will be close to ending by Feb. or is it really unclear? Just bummed b/c it's a lot of points for us and it's too late to change.

The East pool was supposed to be completed in early 2016, but I read later it would be June 2016.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!