Poly concierge vs. AKL concierge vs. club at S/D

my3kids

<font color=blue>Helpful Cruise Board regular!<br>
Any comments?

Family with 3 children, going in off season, would like to use the food offerings as replacement for at least some meals in restaurants.

We have AKL booked right now. Any comparisons would be appreciated.

Not sure how I feel about S/D. We would qualify for the great rate, but don't know if the discounts translate into equally nice savings for the upgraded levels.

I'm feeling really great about AKL, but does anyone have a persuasive argument for one of the others?

We did Swan club last fall for a quick three night trip with our kids - I have to say I was dissapointed. It is a typical Starwood club level whic provides free coffee and pastries to busy execs on business trips. It has limited hours of operation and isn't very kid friendly. I like the poly concierge and think it does a nice job. That said, it doesn't hold a candle to the Ritz Carlton club floor facilities.

There is always lots of debate on the boards about bang for your buck with respect to Disney concierge. The reaso I have always liked concierge floors is the quietness of the atmosphere - peaceful surroundings, get away from the fray, etc... That is definately not the case at Poly concierge - its a zoo.

Same here...we like a fairly peaceful escape once we leave the parks. Sounds like the AKL is going to fit the bill the best. First instinct....it was right this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!