Poly concierge~check out day question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by momtotwinglesx4, Sep 27, 2003.

1. momtotwinglesx4

momtotwinglesx4 DIS Veteran

I apologize as I'm sure this has been asked before, only I can't remember the answer ;)

We are staying 6 nites at the Poly-concierge-over Christmas before moving to another resort. On our check-out day, Sat. 12/27, can we still have use of the concierge lounge after check-out? If so, until what time?

TIA,

Sue

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ducklite

ducklite <font color=teal>Take the Poly, it's fabulous!<br>

Yes, until they close in the evening.

Anne

4. PTarbay

PTarbay Mouseketeer

Have you used the concierge lounge after check-out?When I called and asked this question I was told the hotel would hold my luggage but I cannot use the lounge after check-out.At the Royal Pacific I was told the opposite.

5. onthego103

onthego103 Mouseketeer

We used the Concierge Lounge after checkout during our July stay. We were told we were welcome to use the lounge and all Polynesian amenities for the entire day. We stayed at a hotel airport that night prior to an early morning flight the next day. We were in the Concierge lounge after 9:00 at night. Our keys continued to give us access all day and the staff gave us cookies to take for our trip home.

6. ducklite

ducklite <font color=teal>Take the Poly, it's fabulous!<br>

Not the Polynesian, but we have used the YC and AKL concierge facilities after check out with no problem.

At AKL they wanted us to make sure we had something to eat "before we began our journey home".

Anne

7. PTarbay

PTarbay Mouseketeer

That's great to hearI'm glad I had the wrong information.Thank you so much!