poly cl stay

Nikki906

Mouseketeer
I have a poly cl stay 10/16-21 this is my second time doing cl first time was at GF and it was amazing. I've been reading mixed reviews on here about poly and I'm starting to think I should switch. Any advice? Anyone have a good report from a recent trip?
Thanks
Nicole

I've got a good report for the last 25 years. We stay there every year and loved it every time. Never anything negative to say about. Great friendly staff in the lounge, which is an open ceiling two floor lounge, and the staff at the concierge desk have never failed us. I have no doubt you'll love it. We'll be there for part of your stay do might run into you in the lounge.

If your view is Garden, then you will be facing a big construction site. They are ripping out and replacing the East pool. If you are on the other side of the building, then you should be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter