Poly CL GV or GF GV non-CL

disneymagicgirl

Been there, Done that, Going back!
It is about the same cost to do Poly CL as GF non CL for the dates I am looking at.

We have never stayed CL. We have stayed at the Poly before. I like it, but I am looking at April and thinking there might still be construction mess. I am also concerned about the apparent pool hopper/hogger problem. We really love the BC/YC (and how they keep tabs on the pool) and have stayed there the last 2 years, but will have an infant in 2016 so were thinking the monorail would be the way to go.

We have never stayed at the GF and would like to do so. I am just not sure if it is worth paying the same for it as a CL room at Poly. Are the CL offerings really great and convenient or should we pick GF non club level?

Kids will be 17, 8, 6, & 3 mths.

Wow, that is a tough call. Both are great options! I think that I would book the Gf with an infant. Naps will be necessary, and noise from any construction at the Poly could be a problem. Keep an eye to the construction, and if it is finished by your dates, you could try to move. At this point I would book the safer resort, though. Also, it is nice to try new resorts!! The GF is beautiful!!

Enjoy!

Oh yikes indeed!! I think with all of those kids you might really appreciate staying CL, quiet pool construction and all. There's a good chance it might almost be done by your dates. Even if it's not, though, most other projects at Poly are done and it's come together quite nicely.

We are trying GF for the first time next March, so it's nothing personal against that resort. I just think with your family dynamics that CL would be a good choice for you. The lounge provides adequate breakfast offerings (oatmeal, bagels, cereal, fruit....), so you can all eat at your convenience each morning and then be off to a park. We usually make a dining ADR during the afternoon at whatever park we're at. Then we are normally back at Poly for the evening offerings...it's not really enough to make a meal, nor is it meant to be, but it's enough for us because we usually eat our main "large" meal at lunch. Desserts are great later on too! And the convenience of having access to drinks all day every day is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter