Poly boat rental plan??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Ratpack, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Ratpack

Ratpack WL VET DVC Gold

Tried the search but it wouldn't pull up anything. Just wondering if the Poly has a boat rental plan similar to WL where you can pay in advance for X number of hours on each type of boat. It used to be called the Captain's plan at WL but I think the name has been changed or dropped.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. checkwriter

checkwriter DIS Veteran

I called the Poly marina (you can get the number from 407-wdw-play). There is a plan that covers five driver-eligible (16 and over, I think) guests, unlimited pontoon and two-person boat rentals for up to 10 days; I think the cost is $250. You don't need to reserve it in advance; just tell them at the time of your first rental.

4. Ratpack

Ratpack WL VET DVC Gold

That sounds like the same plan. Do you know if it covers the mouseboats as well?

5. DisneyMim

DisneyMim DIS Veteran

The last time I used the plan watermice were included. Keep in mind though that you need to be at least 16 with a valid driver's license to be able to drive the boats. I like to remind people because my son was not able to drive alone before he got his license. Better for the kids to know this beforehand.

ENJOY!!