Poll over on the resort board...

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by lenshanem, Jul 5, 2003.

1. lenshanem

lenshanem <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. DVC-Don

DVC-Don DIS Veteran

BWI is a deluxe resort that is often confused with the BWV DVC resort. In the BWV/BWI driveway, the BWI is to the right when facing the buildings.

4. lenshanem

lenshanem <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Sorry, I guess I sounded confusing. Yes, I know there is a difference between BWI and BWV, but they do share the same general location, restaurants and theme pool, yes? :confused:

5. Granny

Granny Yeah, I'm a guy

Shan....I think most posters here are pretty passionate about their home resorts, wherever they may be. So you'll hear people raving about their "homes" here more than you probably would on the general resorts board.

I must admit that before I joined DVC, I really didn't know much about Boardwalk Villas or Inn. I knew a little about the Beach and Yacht Clubs. But just about everyone knows about the monorail resorts, and Wilderness Lodge has won the readers poll on Deb Wills' site for favorite deluxe resort the past few years. I think that BWI isn't doing well on that poll simply out of ignorance!

6. jaysue

jaysue DIS Veteran

Wilderness Lodge is my favourite deluxe - great location, sense of seclusion, boat to MK is always fun.....

Funny though, that does not make VWL my favourite DVC though

Thanks
    jaysue