Poll of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, it was yesterday! We ate at Chefs de France in Epcot, and it was delicious!:goodvibes

awesome for you bobbi!!! My last birthday... I did not go out to eat. Im hoping to go to a mystery dinner show this year tho!!

My birthday is in 2 weeks......not sure what we are doing yet.
Last year I was at WDW :yay: and we had dinner at House of Blues after a day at IOA and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Happy Belated Birthday Bobbi!

Hope you have a Happy Birthday Nancy!

For my last birthday we did not go out to eat. I did not want to, so we picked up food from a restaurant, and I did not have to wash the dishes!

How many of you like to go out to fine dining establishments to have a 3 or 4 course meals?

no.............we do once in awhile at a Disney restaurant, but at home...........never

No, not 3 or 4 courses!

Thank you for all the Birthday Wishes!!! Today our Florida Family is with us and we're celebrating 4 birthdays, just a bit late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter