Poll of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i don't like wine.

Patsy hop you are feeling better.

Not a wine drinker here either.

I am feeling better, thank you Heidi. I think I needed to get a good nights rest. Been busy alot with not much sleep, so doing everything for Thanksgiving over did it for me.

I won't, the places i wanted to shop offered me black Fri deals before the actual black Fri. So i am waiting for my stuff to be delivered, hopefully Mon.

I don't expect to buy anything on line tomorrow. I'm out of the loop, never heard of cyber Monday until now.

I am glad you are feeling better, Patsy!

I'll add my 2 cents! Most Canadian stores aren't really on the Black Friday/Cyber Monday train yet, and since I'm not looking for a big ticket item right now or into paying high international shipping costs, it's not worth my time lol.

Welcome to the thread Riniel.

I am check out a store or two online, but not sure if I will get anything. Maybe a Cricut cartridge or something for cardmaking?

Thank you Bobbi, I am feeling better. :goodvibes

I used to love Ring Dings (drakes Cakes) ..then I got older & just can't eat what I used to. Hostess Products didn't appeal to me. I still get a hankering for Tasty Kake products (Philadelphia area) and buy then when we are in NJ.

I hate to see people unemployed, though, and have watched the TV show on how Twinkies were made!

I won't miss them.

mommytotwo said:
Welcome to the thread Riniel.

Thank you! :wave2

I had never tried a Twinkie in my life until I heard they were going out of business and decided I couldn't die without trying a Twinkie! It turned out to be rather disappointing actually, kind of dry & flavourless, but maybe that's because it wasn't an American Twinkie? Are they different? I dunno, but I won't be overly sad to see them go.

I will miss Hostess products. Grew up eatting them, and also buying them for my kids. Raspberry Zingers :(

And it is sad to see how many people will lose their jobs because of this closing, and during the holiday season. Something needs to change with our economy, and FAST!

nah... I will not be missing Hostess. I like them but I prefer debby cakes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter