Poll of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do...but looking for new ways to brine my turkey. So, if anyone has a recipe they like, could you share it.

If you were to choose one of these burgers/sandwiches, which would you choose?

Bacon double cheeseburger
Grilled cheese sandwich
BLT-Bacon, lettuce, tomato
Club sandwich
Tuna sandwich
Veggie sandwich

A Club Sandwich sounds great. Anyone want to share? I would ask for it on white toast, but I'm flexible.:goodvibes

Grilled cheese sandwich
Club sandwich
Tuna sandwich
Veggie sandwich

I'm going to go with the grilled cheese. We have a restaurant nearby that only sells grilled cheese sandwiches. I think I'm going to have go try it one of these days. :scratchin

I watch it every year.

How is the Philly Thanksgiving Parade compared to the Macys one?

Less celebrities and not so popular celebrities, same floats every year (for the most part), and probably not as colorful or loud.

Grilled cheese sandwich
Club sandwich
Tuna sandwich
Veggie sandwich

Bacon double cheeseburger!

Results....

We have two for club sandwich, one for grilled cheese, and two for bacon double cheeseburger. Let's eat!

Yes, we don't have that many brilliant reds like they have in New England, but my dogwood trees especially look nice with their redish leaves and red berries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter