Policy for using resort facilities after check out time

kbvancouver

Earning My Ears
Hello. I just received a phone call from the airlines and our original return flight, scheduled for 8:00 a.m., has been canceled. The airlines has rebooked us on a flight that same day, now leaving at 6:00 P.M.

We are staying at the Beach Club Villas and I think that check out time is 11:00 a.m. Unfortunately, because we were originally going to be leaving so early, I never paid attention to posts regarding what policies were after check out time. I'm fairly certain we will be able to use the pool until we leave. Is there any where near Storm Along Bay that we will be able to shower and change for our flight?

Also, I will call and change my Disney Express time. Since we are now leaving in the evening, when we give our luggage to the bell hop at check out, will it be sent to the airport right away or will they hold it until we come and get it to take on the bus with us? If it is going directly to the airport in the a.m., I will want to make sure we keep our change of clothes with us.

We are going to purchase a refillable mug when we arrive at the resort. Once we check out, will that be deactivated or will it work for that entire last day?

Any info you can provide will be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks!

Kim

If you use RAC they will take your bags right away. If you just leave them with Bell Services you will have to take them to the airport and check them in yourself but you will have access to them up until your flight.

Although resort mugs were sold as "length of stay" they are really valid for 14 days regardless of resort stay length. (You will notice the date on the Rapid Refil soda station LCD display)

We often pack a carry on "pool bag" exactly for the situation you're describing. Although we tend to book late SWA flights home. Helps us feel like an extra at at WDW. And most resorts have nice showers near the main pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter