Points for Rent: 57 Points, OKW, $18 per point, September 2023 Use Year

O’My

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
We have 57 Old Key West points for rent at $18 per point. The reservation must be completed before August 31, 2024. Reservations may be booked at any DVC resort at this time.

We will need the following information in order to make the reservation:

Preferred resort and room type
Check in date
Check out date
Name, address, phone number and email address of primary person on the reservation
All names in your party and the children's ages at time of travel
Home address for each member of your party
Phone number for each member of your party
Email address for each member of your party

Since the only means to share personal information (Names, Address, Pone Number, Email) is by using the DIS 'Conversation' (PM) system, both DVC Members and potential renters must be able to use the DISBoard Conversation System. To do this, you need 10 non-Rent/Transfer posts. Here is a link to learn more about the DISBoard Conversation System (PM): https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

We will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney. Once you receive the confirmation email, immediate payment is required. We accept payments with Venmo and PayPal. Any fees associated with the payment transaction would be your responsibility.

We have had many successful rentals on these boards.

Last edited:
Great points for Graduation trips, Mothers’ Day and Summer Fun!

The MT - I am working with someone at the moment for most of the points. If it doesn’t work out we can discuss your request via DisBoard Conversations (PM’s). I will let you know.

ALL 57 POINTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE. RESERVATIONS AT ALL DISNEY DVC RESORTS THROUGH AUGUST 31, 2024.

Last edited:

This may be a small number of points, but it is a great value for a studio during week nights at DVC resorts!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter