points for cruise question

tink_lover

POLKA PRINCESS
I'm looking for some help in figuring this out (not comments about how using points for a cruise is not a good idea). I called MS over the weekend and got the information regarding how many points I need and what the cash OOP would be. Unfortunately, I'm short 2 points. First question - how far in advance can I book the cruise? I'm looking at spring 2010. Second, if I can find someone to transfer 2 points to me, do I have to watch what home resort they are coming from? or the UY? Thanks.

You can book the cruise as soon as DCL releases the itineraries (which in this case they already have). You just have to get all of your points banked / borrowed into the right UY for the trip. Sometimes I think DVC doesn't always have the point charts right away, but I think they do for the 2010 cruises now. They came out pretty early this time. So you'd be good to go as soon as you find those other 2 points you need. I don't know anything about the transfer part of your question...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter