Points/Cash Reservation Advice

huskies90

DIS Veteran
Hi folks, I have a 2 night reservation at OKW 11/4-11/6. The first night is on points the second night on cash. I have been waitlisted for the one night for months but at this point I am starting to come to the conclusion that my one night waitlist is not coming through (thank you RunDisney!!). So, I am glad I at least have the cash back up.

My questions: Is there anything special I could do between now up to and including check in to either 1) try to get the second night on points or 2) try to ensure that if we do need to keep the cash ressie we can at least stay in the same room. DVC has noted the two reservations as a "continuing reservation" but they cannot guarantee we won't have to move rooms.

If it helps we will actually be arriving earlier in week splitting the stay at another resort before moving to OKW.

TIA

Check in live at the resort and verify that you can keep the same room. My guess is that they won't move you.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter