Pointers on Posting Please

hojolo

Earning My Ears
I am traveling with my family on the 7 night Western July 29 (THIS Sat!!!). Unfortunately, I have to be available for work, so I'll be carrying the laptop and getting wireless internet service. So, I started thinking....maybe I could post a little bit of a "realtime" trip report. After all, I'll be on the internet already, and I'll be downloading my pictures from the cameras to the laptop. Maybe it wouldn't be too hard to do it, at least a little?

As you can see, I have only posted a few times. So if I am going to give this a try I'll need some pointers and a brief tutorial on "how to" upload pictures. I can't promise that I'll do much, but with a few helpful hints I'm sure I can post a time or 2 (or maybe more) while onboard. For example, If I post a report, how many photos should I include? Don't want to clog anybody's bandwidth. Any suggestions? Thanks.

<><

hojolo said:
I am traveling with my family on the 7 night Western July 29 (THIS Sat!!!). Unfortunately, I have to be available for work, so I'll be carrying the laptop and getting wireless internet service. So, I started thinking....maybe I could post a little bit of a "realtime" trip report. After all, I'll be on the internet already, and I'll be downloading my pictures from the cameras to the laptop. Maybe it wouldn't be too hard to do it, at least a little?

As you can see, I have only posted a few times. So if I am going to give this a try I'll need some pointers and a brief tutorial on "how to" upload pictures. I can't promise that I'll do much, but with a few helpful hints I'm sure I can post a time or 2 (or maybe more) while onboard. For example, If I post a report, how many photos should I include? Don't want to clog anybody's bandwidth. Any suggestions? Thanks.

<><

First and foremost, have a great cruise and don't get too crazy about the "Live" report. We all enjoy reading them, but sometimes you spend too much time doing it that you miss out on some fun.

That being said, the concept of posting photos is fairly simple. When you add a photo to a post the photo needs to be available to the Internet which is normaly done in one of two ways.

1. You own a website and you have space available to upload files (not quite as popular as option #2)

2. Upload your photos to a free "image hosting" company like PhotoBucket or Snapfish. After uploading your photos to any of these types of companies you can add an image to your posts because your photos are hosted on the Internet and are accessible to anyone.

If you need more info let me know,

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts