Point charts for DVC rentals?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Boo Bear, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Boo Bear

Boo Bear DIS Veteran

I've looked so many places and I can't find a breakdown of how many points you need per night for the different seasons. I'm trying to see how much it will cost to rent DVC points for <edited> Since the DVC forum is strict on what can and cannot be posted, I'm posting here. Idk where else to go?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

4. RebelSoul

RebelSoul Mouseketeer

Try a Google search for DVC point charts. If you're looking to book this year, that's a very, very popular time at DVC resorts and it's already past the 7 month booking window. Finding something available for that week this late in the game at BLT would be shocking.

5. Marionnette

Marionnette <font color=deeppink>Wishing On A Star<br><font co

http://dvcbyrequest.com/

Click on the points calculator. You can enter your dates there and it will calculate the number of points that you need for each type of villa at each resort.

And you may want to edit your post. If it's not permitted on the DVC forum, it's probably not a good idea to post on another forum to get around their rules.

6. Lynne M

Lynne M Moderator Moderator

The same rules apply here. ;)

7. Boo Bear

Boo Bear DIS Veteran

I'm trying to get an idea for 2014. I appreciate the feedback. That way I know to book as soon as I can next year, if this is what I decide to do.

Thanks for the links you guys :goodvibes