POFQ Resort Mugs . . .

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by SAWYERMAW1, Apr 22, 2004.

1. SAWYERMAW1

SAWYERMAW1 DIS Veteran

. . . now come with "Free refills until the end of your stay. Refills only at location purchased." printed on the mug. Does this mean you can't use mugs purchased at POFQ at POR?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

and I don't remember seeing that on the mugs.We did not buy one at POFQ but inlaws did I will ask them next time I talk to them.

Good Question.

Mal

4. heffalump9

heffalump9 DIS Veteran

I stayed at POR (3/23-3/26) and I was able to use my mug at either property with no problem.

5. Trekker

Trekker I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay

I'm willing to bet the "sister resort" rule still applies. for example a mug purchased at a All Stars resort can be used at any All Stars resort during your stay......

6. jl3614

jl3614 Mouseketeer

The mugs sold at POR and POFQ are exactly the same so they have to be transferable.

One curious item - we bought our mug 03/30 at POFQ for 11.99, some one posted yesterday on a thread that they purchased a mug last week at POR for 10.99. I questioned there price, and the person responded that they definitely paid one dollar less.

Jeff

7. TINKTWINS

TINKTWINS <font color=CC33FF>Is TIRED of snow!!!!! WDW here

Im just back today from a split stay at both resorts, they are selling the exact same mugs at both resorts, they are printed with the" length of stay only "on them. Same price at both resorts during my stay.