POFQ or BC for one night

nisiemouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We are staying at OKW for 6 nights over Thanksgiving. The Fri after Thanksgiving we have ressies for POFQ because points are too high at OKW. We just got back from BCV and loved the area. POFQ is our old favorite. I have been tempted to change my one night ressie from POFQ to BC for that one night since we will be going to CP. We have a late flight out on Saturday. Do you think it is worth the extra price. I have POFQ for 110 water view and BCV would bd 188 for standard view if I can get the AP rate. Thanks for any opinions.

IF you can afford the extra $$, my advice is to stay at the BC. I also just love the area. To me it is so nice to walk along the canal after EPCOT closes (and not have to fight the crowds on the way to the bus). If you are not tired after CP & Illuminations, you can walk over to the Boardwalk and enjoy all the activities there. On Saturday morning, you'll have lots of choices for breakfast that are within walking distance. If you don't want to go to a park on Saturday (EPCOT and MGM are so close), you can (hopefully, weather will cooperate) enjoy SAB or go to Fantasia mini-golf.

Whatever you decide, have a wonderful trip!

Thanks for the advice. I just called and couldn't get the BC AP rate but was able to get the YC. Although we love POFQ I think it will be a lot easier to move to YC. We can go check in early and they can hold our bags and then walk to Epcot. Then we will just be able to walk back and get our room before CP. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter