Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

It does sound pricey, but I do think it would be worth it....at least once.

We did this tour as suite guests one cruise. A couple of other cruises is was offered to us, again as suite guests, but we didn't accept because we already did it.

You could always upgrade :ssst:

Thanks John....now I have to think about it..:scared:

This used to be the Pinnacle Chapel on Deck 17. It no longer exists.

DSC04429_zps878fe04d.jpg

Rates have increased since we first secured group rates. The rates listed now are rack rates, when booking we will look at the current RCL promotions and book the best price available!

Is it bad that I'm already planning books to take on this Cruise? I need to find a quiet spot to read on my kindle and listen to my ipod.

Also will I need to bring a formal gown?

Last edited:
Is it bad that I'm already planning books to take on this Cruise? I need to find a quiet spot to read on my kindle and listen to my ipod.

I don't think it's bad at all. I already have a folder for paperwork, and making plans early next year to take my grand daughter to get a new passport.

Also will I need to bring a formal gown?

I'm not taking any formal ware on this cruise....just some dress pants and maybe a couple of sundresses.

Wow...I was away for a couple of days, and I thought I would have more to read.....things have gotten quiet on here......we need to liven it up a bit

Thrilled to be going on our 1st Podcast Cruise. The dates just never worked out for us before, as we're always traveling to WDW! We can't wait to see what's in store! My boyfriend and I are in one room, and mom and dad right next door to us on Deck 9! Excited! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter