Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

I second that warm welcome and look forward to meeting all of you in 2016 or before. Anyone here going to the Indy DisMeet in August?

I wish I could, been wanting to get up there since they started, but it's just not in the cards again this year. I'm going to try and get to the Delaware meet in October.

Thanks Jeff...I'm going to search for those podcasts.....since you were on it, can I ask you a question? My daughter wants to get a drink package for her and her husband...but I don't think it would be worth it for me...however I saw a package that was for coffee, juice, tea, soda.....should I and my grand daughter get that one? I know on the Wonder, there was a drink station open 24-7 that was free. Doesn't the Oasis have anything like that? I don't mind, I just want to know ahead of time. Thanks.

http://www.disunplugged.com/2013/09/03/dis-unplugged-podcast-090313-orlando-show/

95% sold out!!!!!!

We are having trouble getting RCCL to add more staterooms to our group - this means that when these last few are gone we will only be able to sell at the current rate and we won't be able to guarantee space.

If you are thinking about this cruise and haven't pulled the trigger yet now's the time to do so.

95% sold out!!!!!!

We are having trouble getting RCCL to add more staterooms to our group - this means that when these last few are gone we will only be able to sell at the current rate and we won't be able to guarantee space.
John, are you capping the number of people who can be part of the DIS group? I seem to recall that being discussed in the past on prior cruises to keep it manageable and give the team the ability to interact with everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter