Podcast Cruise 5.0 - Official Thread

FYI- if you are planning on bidding on the items in the GKTW auction please bring cash or a check. We are unable to take credit cards.

If you are bringing something to donate, if you could bring it by Fathoms (located on deck 3) where we will be having the auction by 4:00 PM on auction day it would be helpful. If that doesn’t work for you please see Teresa or myself on the cruise and we can take the item.

Cozumel (12/02/14)
Give Kids the World Charity Event
Help us raise money for Give Kids the World.
Fathoms (located on deck 3)
4:30pm – 5:30pm

Hope everybody remembered to do their mail hold. Or arranged to have a neighbor pickup your mail. Getting close!!!

I had a small "incident" with my Disney Visa credit card today so I had to call the fraud department. (Who knew people bought stuff online on Thanksgiving)

I took the opportunity on the phone with them to let them know I was planning on taking an international vacation so that they wouldn't block my card while I was away. You might want to call your banks as well just in case.:goodvibes

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! Had an awesome day in Epcot and now I think it's time for a trip to Hollywood Studios for Osborne Lights :)

I'm at Epcot right now getting a little preview of Jodi. She's the narrator for this evening's candlelight procession. Thank goodness for the dinner package, the lines were so long we'd never have made it in otherwise with an hours wait.

Bon voyage! To y'all going--safe journey and have lots of awesome adventures!

We are on our way back to Port Canaveral. This week went by so fast. It was great meeting old and new friends.

Time to start planning for podcast cruise 6.0

It's been a lovely cruise!!!

Headed to the parks now- who else is sticking around for a few more days?

Val & I had a wonderful time on board. We met lots of old friends, renewed ties with some neglected friends and made new friends.

...So, when's the next DIS event? popcorn::

The cruise was wonderful. So many new adventures, new friends. We had the best tablemates ever! Had such fun with them winning our "major awards" at trivia (luggage tags and bag!). pirate: Thanks to all for making this an amazing trip!! Bring on Podcast 6.0!

Great cruise and hate being back to work and normal life! I didn't really get to interact with everyone as I had planned, got caught up with the family and our son picked up little bug while on the cruise.

Thanks again to Jennifer for organizing the FE. I felt like I lowered the bar significantly compared to the wonderful gifts our room received.

I didn't mark them, but I made the personalized luggage tags. If anyone had a typo (I'm aware of at least one) please PM me with your name and address and I will get a replacement out to you in the mail.

For those still traveling, safe journeys home and Happy Holidays everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!