Podcast Cruise 5.0 - Official Thread

Does anyone know if last time Jodi Benson was on, did they show Little Mermaid on board ? My wife is a HUGE JB fan and would love to watch LM aboard the magic. Who would I need to contact at Disney Cruises to see if this is at all possible ?

I don't recall them showing Little Mermaid the last time Jodi Benson was on. Its a good idea though. Perhaps John (Magi) will be able to put a bug in Disney's ear since Jodi will be on board.

Hello all ,we just booked this cruise to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, our second Disney cruise ,1st podcast cruise. We are in stateroom 7058, Harryo on the boards (Dan & Anne).
Question, which dinner seating do most DISer's opt for, early or late?

Welcome, Harryo! :)

I think most of the adults go for the later dining, and the families with younger children opt for the early dining --- this is general. There are exceptions. :)

Hi, Harryo.

Generally there are fewer kids at late seating. And you're not rushed out for staff setting up for another seating.

Mike -
Can you change a name on your list?

Stateroom # 6647. Take William off, and replace with DS Erik.

Thanks.

Happy to be joining everyone and hoping to see some of our ABD friends from previous trips :)

Jen (NejTheLion)
Debbi (TheFairyGodmother)
Barry (BarTheBear)

Room 8034

Probably by the end of summer. My mom can retire October 1, so we will likely start moving down there in stages before then. They're closing on a house next week :banana:

That's wonderful news! Seems a bunch of the ABDers we've traveled with are moving to Orlando or already have. :cool1:

That's wonderful news! Seems a bunch of the ABDers we've traveled with are moving to Orlando or already have. :cool1:

Me and my wife are planning to move to Orlando in the next few years. For the price we are paying for a 1 bedroom condo in the Los Angeles area, we can get a 3 bedroom house down there ! And that is even factoring in the small wage decrease from LA to Orlando.

Me and my wife are planning to move to Orlando in the next few years. For the price we are paying for a 1 bedroom condo in the Los Angeles area, we can get a 3 bedroom house down there ! And that is even factoring in the small wage decrease from LA to Orlando.

It's a good goal to have - of course, you'll be trading the magic of the west for the magic of the east. :) Definitely an extra plus that the dollar stretches more in Florida than in SoCal.

Does anyone know if last time Jodi Benson was on, did they show Little Mermaid on board ? My wife is a HUGE JB fan and would love to watch LM aboard the magic. Who would I need to contact at Disney Cruises to see if this is at all possible ?

We caught the Little Mermaid on the Funnel Vision actually later in the afternoon after the concert. It was so cool to listen to it from the movie after just having listened to Jodi Benson Live. My DD was so excited.

Hi Everyone! I just booked my first podcast cruise! I am dragging my best friend along--she loves Disney but hasn't yet found the awesomeness of the Dis Unplugged!

We're flying out day after Thanksgiving and having one day at the parks before the cruise.

I can hardly wait!

Sounds like a great plan! :thumbsup2

Hey Jeff:wave: You won't remember me but we met at a Swophin Food and Wine night a few years back. I was sitting with John and Kevin and Tracey from DU, it started to pour and we all huddled in a covered path with you and Val. Skip, Corey and Julie were there as well.

It will be wonderful to hang with everyone again!

Lori (AKA Anonymousegirl)

Hey Jeff:wave: You won't remember me but we met at a Swophin Food and Wine night a few years back. I was sitting with John and Kevin and Tracey from DU, it started to pour and we all huddled in a covered path with you and Val. Skip, Corey and Julie were there as well.

It will be wonderful to hang with everyone again!

Lori (AKA Anonymousegirl)

Wow, what a wash-out that night was! Lets hope that doesn't happen on this cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter