Podcast Cruise 3.0 - 06/24/2012

I was able to purchase a set of Kevin Kidney Jody Dailey boxed plates set today at the Art of Animation Store. There is four in the set and I am going to try to have one signed and donate it to Kathy and Theresa's auction. I have two extra if anyone would be interested in them just PM me and we can meet up on the ship.

They also have a bunch of stuff in the Art of Disney store at EPCOT. They had the coasters, postcards, plates, attractions posters and a few other things by them.

I have printed copies (about 50), but here's the final room order if you're interested. I selected the rooms that would allow for the most direct route without duplicating any room types. We ended up with 10 different types of rooms that we'll be able to see.

And of course as we go along, if you want to open up your room to the group, you're more than welcome!

Saw that one of the 14 test theaters with the Atmos sound systems at Dinsey Downtown. Perfect day to be Wowed.:banana:

Can't wait till tommorow:cool1:

According to the email from Dreams its sometime between 11 and noon.

Saw that one of the 14 test theaters with the Atmos sound systems at Dinsey Downtown. Perfect day to be Wowed.:banana:

Can't wait till tommorow:cool1:

Ok that was a wow experience. If you have time, see Brave at the AMC24 theater. The theater with the new Atmos is also 3d, really added to the whole experience.
It's also a good movie.
It was also neat to have the someone from Dolby labs come on before the movie to let everyone know that we where in for a special treat. And yes it was.
:)

wow! today's the day!!

sorry i won't be with you this time...
but how lucky is it that i cancelled a few months ago (actually, moved the reservation to october), with my new elbow i wouldn't have been able to go on 3.0 anyway!!

eventually i'll manage to get on a podcast cruise - not 3.0, not 4.0....do i hear 5.0????

have a great time everybody!!! i know you will!!!!

I wish you were coming with us. I hope the elbow is healing and you are feeling better.

wow! today's the day!!

sorry i won't be with you this time...
but how lucky is it that i cancelled a few months ago (actually, moved the reservation to october), with my new elbow i wouldn't have been able to go on 3.0 anyway!!

eventually i'll manage to get on a podcast cruise - not 3.0, not 4.0....do i hear 5.0????

have a great time everybody!!! i know you will!!!!

Can someone please advise me what time the DIS transfers are collecting from the swan??

Thanks

SW

Buses will start picking folks up at 11AM. Please make sure you are outside of main entrance to the resort and ready to leave at 11AM.

Buses will have signs.

The folks at the Swan will have their own bus so you will be picked up at 11AM.

For those staying at other resorts the bus will go to the first resort at 11AM then stop at the other resorts to get everyone. I'm not 100% sure what order that buses will go through the resorts so please make sure you are outside of your resort at 11AM in case you are the first stop.

We're in the town car on the way to the ship! (Thanks, Dreams Unlimited, for the referral to FL TOURS service. They are really terrific!)

I'm fairly nervous about meeting folks. I'm sure we'll all have a fun week.

I wish you were coming with us. I hope the elbow is healing and you are feeling better.

thanks Kathy! it's a very long and frustrating rehabilitation process - they tell me it will take 6 months...baby steps....still a lot of pain and 5 hours every day of physical therapy...

but i'll be at WDW in october (and on the dream then too)..
i hope to have the opportunity to see you in october!!

have a great time despite having to work as hard as you have to on this cruise!!

i'm looking at the Dream right now on the webcam waiting for it to begin sailaway...the freedom of the seas and carnival sensation just sailed ...

1crop.png

Sadly the cruise is over already but boy was it fun! Details to follow...

Now that we are all back from PCC 3.0 I just wanted to remind everybody that you can write a stateroom report about your cabin. You will help others decide what cabin is right for them.

This link will take you to the Dream Stateroom Review Page.

Thanks for the reminder, Jeff. I just got home about 15 minutes ago, and am sitting here while my room rocks back and forth. I still feel like I am on the ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter