Podcast Cruise 1.5 ?

TheBeadPirate

Button Maker Magician & Blinkie toting Sherpa
Has anybody seen the sign up information for this one? :rotfl2:

Did I mention I want to be first to book!

(hope Tracy doesn't look here... might get on a list)

Bad Rick pirate:

Bad Rick! This is the PCC 2.0 Sub-Forum! That post is OFF TOPIC!:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Right, like we can stay on topic???

I haven't heard anything either. If you are the first to book, I want to be the second.

Actually, what you could do is just leave your posts unsigned. That way, when ASKTracy is mad at one of you and she asks who posted it, Rick can say Lori did it and Lori can say Rick did it. :stir: It's like having a having a twin in school.

Tracy somebody is being a trouble maker!!!!! And for once, its not me!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Rick is a habitual trouble maker. He is number one on my list of trouble makers (sorry Rick, not the bad list, just the trouble maker list).

Rick's problem with getting on the bad list is he always seems to make it up to me with limoncello :love:

On today's show they said that they were in contract talks with US/RCCL and that it would be a 4 day sailing followed by 3 days at US. Woo Hoo!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter