Podcast 4.0 - Late Dining - Table Share (Update Nov 19 2012)

jenkh

DIS Veteran
Would anyone be interesting in sharing a table/getting a group together?

I see the early group did it and I thought it was a great idea.

Let me know ::yes::

Update Nov 19/12
People in our table
jenkh - Jen & Karen
scubamickey - Linda & Shirley
bigbearsg - Greg

And we're all linked up :thumbsup2

This my first podcast cruise and look forward to meeting new people. My group consists of me and my mom. We would love to join other dissers for dinner. Count us in!

ScubaMickey -Linda
Shirley

We are from Florida, St. Augustine and Rockledge. We have been on five Disney cruises and love to travel.

Thank you for starting the post.

ScubaMickey

Awesome. Its me and my mom too.

Whenever you get a chance send me your reservation # so I can forward it to DU so they can link us.

I figure I will wait a week to see if anyone else would like to join as well. Can't wait!

Jen (and Karen)

Jen,

I sent you a private message with our names and DL reservation number. Let me know if you need any other info.

Have a great day,

Linda

Just a little bump to see if anyone else would like to join our group before I submit the list :-)

just an fyi. I sent the list off late Saturday night so we should hear soon that its all done

No problem! Cant wait to hang out with you!

Tracey is in Disneyworld right now (lucky girl) So she says she will link our dining on Monday

Great Job, Jen!!!! Thank you for doing all the work to get this organized. Hard to believe the cruise is just a few weeks away. We can't wait to meet everyone and share the Disney Dinners.....

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

ScubaMickey (Linda)

Hi Table 73 dining mates:wave2:

Hope you guys all made it home safely. Just wanted to say thank you for a fun week on the DIS cruise. We enjoyed dinner every night and missed the group Saturday evening. Un-garlic spread, purple stuff, and wild boar sandwiches will always make me laugh and think of you. Let's not forget the odd dessert squares too!! Yummy:rotfl2:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

ScubaMickey

I tell ya the week back to the normal grind sucks after an amazing cruise like that.

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! And an amazing 2013

Greg I hope you traveled home safe. I'm assuming at this point your on a plane ride.

Table 73. Always causing trouble :rolleyes1

2mdh0sh.jpg

How far ahead do the dates usually get announced? My wife and I just returned from our honeymoon and first cruise EVER on the Fantasy (12/1-12/8). We have already booked the RCI Liberty of the Seas for next December. But I'd really much rather go on a Podcast Cruise! I'm hoping the dates will be released before my final payment is due on this cruise. My wife will not travel during hurricane season, no way no how...so I'm waiting to see the dates for 5.0. Im really hoping for December or January. Anyway, crossing my fingers! Hope to hear soon.

The podcast cruises are usually every other year. I think the next podcast cruise won't be until 2014, but there is a DIScruise on a different cruise line in August of this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts