PO Riverside In-Room Coffee Maker Question

DCrockett

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how many cups it makes and the type of filters it uses?
Does Disney supply the coffee everyday, is there a charge for it?
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

They are the typical 4 cup hotel style drip pots. The coffee is "build into" the filter. You make a pot, you throw the coffee/filter thing away. Yes, WDW supplies the coffee. If you need more, just ask housekeeping.

The coffee pot is small as Kimberle indicated just 4 cups. Housekeeping supplies packets of the coffee combo filters for you, there is decaf and regular. They also provide packs of sugar and the powdered creamer.
Personally I bring my own, Maxwell House makes the coffee that is already in the filter and it tastes a lot better than the coffee that is supplied in the resorts.

OH, DH and I don't bother with that coffee maker. We buy the refillable mug and I walk down and get us coffee in the food court each morning. 10X better coffee, we don't like the flavor of the stuff in the room.

We simply will not drink the coffee in the food court again.
I do plan on brining filters and a pound of coffee, but I have a question....
does anyone know if they sell half and half in the resort gift shop??
If not, I gues whole milk will have to do!

They say they are four cups but really it is two cups. LOL If you need extra coffee or supplies just leave a note for mousekeeping. THey are great about taking care of your needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter