Plz help looking for specific Girl Scout cookies

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by ArielRae, Jan 28, 2012.

1. ArielRae

ArielRae DIS Veteran (NJ)

I am guessing I can't find these cause they are regional.

I am in southern NJ and am hoping to find Thank U Berry Munch and Dulce De Leche.

I have never had these and would love too. :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Gnomegirl

Gnomegirl Earning My Ears

We are in CT and those are on our list (my Mom buys both). Maybe call the local Scouting office. You can actually get cookies there. Good luck!

4. GaSleepingBeautyFan

GaSleepingBeautyFan DIS Veteran

They aren't selling those around here - Good luck!

5. LattNJ

LattNJ Mouseketeer

I live in Northern NJ and my girls are selling these. I thought all Girl Scouts sold the same cookies?

6. ah1126

ah1126 DIS Veteran

There are 2 different bakers for Girl Scout cookies!

7. dsneybride

dsneybride Mouseketeer

We are selling both of those in florida. It depends on what baker your area uses.

8. paysensmom

paysensmom DIS Veteran

I'm in WV and both of those are on my daughters list!

9. krcit

krcit DIS Veteran

I'm on LI, NY and they don't have the Thank You Berry Munch around here and I'm sad :lmao: I bought them last year and loved them. Maybe I'll ask on FB if anyone has them by them

10. Trixie15

Trixie15 Mouseketeer

We are in IL - they are on our list, too!

11. poohbearrocks

poohbearrocks When you WISH upon a Star...ALL your dreams come t

we have those we are selling!! Im actually shipping lots of GS cookies, if you want some and want to pay for shipping Ill happily get them to you!! :) Im hoping to get them in a prepaid box!!

12. paysensmom

paysensmom DIS Veteran

I would also be willing to ship if you pay for shipping. You could pay with paypal or if you prefer, you could write a check to our troop! This is my daughters first year (she is a Browni) and she would love to sell a few extra boxes! :cutie:

13. jedijill

jedijill <font color=red>Chiefs fan living in Bronco countr

Do they still have the Lemon sandwich cookies this year? I bought some from work and they are just like lemon triangles this year and are NOT the same as the yummy lemon sandwich ones from years past.

I would love to buy some if they are available anywhere!

Jill in CO

14. Familyof4lovesDW

Familyof4lovesDW DIS Veteran

No, Last year I kept getting asked for lemon ones that we were not selling. I was telling people to call Indiana, since they used another baker.

You got the new Savannah Smiles, not the old lemon ones (but which old lemon one did you want?).

Last year and this year we have only sold the super six. Thin Mints, Do si dos, trefoils, Samoas, Tagalongs and alternating lemon. I know that some of them have different names under different bakers.

There was a cookie that had animals on it and had chocolate on one side, they were kinda like a graham cracker. I wish we sold those.

15. jedijill

jedijill <font color=red>Chiefs fan living in Bronco countr

I want the Lemon sandwich cookies. The Savannah Smiles are ok but are hard and dry. :(

Jill in CO

16. marius97

marius97 DIS Veteran

I hate when they change the cookies.:mad: I used to get about 12 boxes of Tagalongs (back when i could eat anything without busting out the fat pants) and not share them. Now I get one box just in hope that they switched back.

17. Shanna-like-Banana

Shanna-like-Banana DIS Veteran

They don't make the Chalet Creams anymore, those were the lemon sandwhich cookies.

We have ABC Bakers and we have a lemon one called Lemonades, and those are delicious !

18. poohbearrocks

poohbearrocks When you WISH upon a Star...ALL your dreams come t

are the lemonades from ABC the same as the savannah smiles? we are little brownie bakers and have 8 different kinds!! I will miss the lemon chalet - I haven't tried the new lemon...but if they are dry they wont be as good!!

I will say I make a bread pudding out of the Thank U Berry much...it was YUMMY!!!! and a tagalong cupcake - FABULOUS!!!

19. njmom47

njmom47 <font color=blue>He's such a fiend!<br><font color

Mmmm I love lemon, and our local GS were selling Lemonades. I LOVE them! They have lemon frosting on the bottom. I haven't tried the Savannah Smiles but they remind me of Lemon Coolers.

20. julieanddanny

julieanddanny Mouseketeer

We turned our sales in this week but here in Maine we had Thanks a lots, Shortbread, Shout outs, Thin Mints, Caramel Delights, Peanut butter Patties, Peanut butter sandwiches, and Lemonades.

As always the Caramel Delights (known at samoas elsewhere) and the Thin Mints were the top sellers...

21. mom2maggie

mom2maggie DIS Veteran

Try using those Savannah Smiles crushed up as the crust of a lemon cheesecake. Talk about yum!