Pls help! Question re. 1 year old and DDP....

bribri330

Mouseketeer
Please help....we are going to Disney on Tues....our party has a 1 year old? Does he eat off our plates?? How does that work....so confused! :confused:

Yes, he can eat off your plates. When my DD was under 3 lots of restaurants, particularly the signatures, brought out little plates of bannas or other fruit, cheese etc. for her while we had our appetizers.

I usually ordered milk for her and planned to pay OOP for it. I don't think one of the signature restaurants ever actually charged us for it. Maybe because we were also ordering wine, beer, mixed drinks...I'm not sure. We did pay for it at some of the other TS places. I think it just depended on the CM.

When she was 2 we ordered kids meals for her at some places and just paid OOP for them. It depended on what I was ordering. If it wasn't something she would like and enjoy sharing, I just paid cash for a kids meal.

Your child will be able to eat off your plates.

Meaning at any TS meal he/she can share your food. If you are at a character buffet, they can have their own plate of food. You can take them up and let them pick out stuff have all they want.
(that is why one reason character buffets are good for children) they can get a full meal (not just share yours) while enjoying their favorite character.

AT CS places you can share or you can purchase a kids meal for them. Of course that it the same with any non buffet TS as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter