pleasure island question.

southernbelle_amy

Mouseketeer
Just wondering, is there a certain night at Pleasure Island that has more gays than others or is there certain clubs? I am straight and married but thought I read that somewhere. We are going with my brother-in-law and his wife, who aren't exactly gay friendly, so I just didn't want to show up that night accidently, and please I mean no offense. Thanks.

Why would we be offended just because you want to make sure you avoid being around us?

Thursday night is cast member night and many cast members are gay, so that is what people are talking about. It is not a gay night, and if you went on a Thursday I don't think he would even notice. Actually, it might do them good to be around more gay people. That way they would realize heterosexuals and homosexuals aren't all that different from each other.

In particular, Thursday nights at Mannequins tend to be particularly gay-friendly. That one, I think you'd probably notice. :)

-p.b.

thanks for the advice. And yes it might do him some good, but I already have to defend a gay friend and don't want to have to go there while on vacation. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter