• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please tell me what you think we should do!!

Which park will you spend the most time in? With a 4 and 6 year old I suspect it will be the MK.
I would choose the area closest to the park I anticipate spending the most time in. If it will be the MK, I would choose the Poly for $9 more a night. It sounds like a great deal that may not be available again in the future.
The rooms are some of the largest on property and they are beautiful. The weather in December can be all over the place. It is a time of year you have to pack for all eventualities. I don't think the pool sound be your #1 criteria this time of year.
All that said, our very favorite place to stay is the Epcot area resorts. We love the BCV, but at this point we are all adults and Epcot is our favorite resort.
All in all, you have a great dilemna.:rotfl2:
Good Luck and have a Great Trip

It's been awhile since we stayed at the BC (December 2003), but when we were there, we were only able to swim the day we arrived. The pool was actually closed for most of the week due to the cold weather :sad1: The BC is a beautiful resort and is nicely decorated for the holidays, but if the pool is the main reason you'd stay there, I'd go with another choice.

If you choose to change resorts, call CRO first and see if there is availability with your PIN code. We also received a PIN and we booked POFQ and then had a change of heart and wanted to go back to CBR, we called CBR and there is no availablity for us. So, we are staying at POFQ and hoping we like it as much. We thought we would try something new, then wanted CBR again.

Hello

I just wanted to see if anyone was able to use the 40% discount for the room and able to secure a concierge room....:idea:
Thanks Again
Renae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter