please stop hogging all the free soda!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by ThePicketts, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EPCOTatNight

EPCOTatNight I am the Polynesian Parking guy

Yet, you posted in it to keep it going, and started this one to give it new life.

Guess you couldn't resist.

You do realize that is not the case? Everyone here are NOT adults, nor does everyone share the same type of humor.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kendal

Kendal DIS Veteran

You are right not everyone has the same sense if humor but there is no need to persecute from either side...

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

4. the_bUg

the_bUg Mouseketeer

This thread is both mature and classy.

Look... First of all, making a thread to take a shot at a different thread could probably be construed as rude and inappropriate.

Second, this thread is not an honest attempt at discussion or seeking answers to questions. At best it should be considered an off topic thread.

Third, if you cannot understand why SOME might find the attitude of "take whatever free stuff you can, stuff your pockets" as abusive of the complimentary amenities on board then there is not even any room for discussion with you.

Fourth, there is already a thread for discussing the topic which you are wasting your time and energy to mock.

Fifth and finally, I am done with this thread and will recommend it for locking.

5. carpenta

carpenta DIS Veteran

OINK.......OINK.......OINK..........:rotfl2:

6. emilyann415

emilyann415 DIS Veteran

But I get the feeling you're laughing AT the OP of the H2O thread, not with. He/she feels strongly about that topic. You don't agree. Just don't see what's accomplished by mocking them I guess. If I were that individual I'd not feel welcome on this board at all......

7. emilyann415

emilyann415 DIS Veteran

I should add that my comments aren't directed at you directly. I just find it frustrating when I see this kind of mocking because I personally appreciate hearing other sides of a situation. For example the debate a week or so ago about taking kids out of school for a cruise. I choose to do it, but I never once gave any thought to the work load I was asking for the teacher to do. I will try and be MUCH more considerate in the future. I think discussion is wonderful, and I for one hope people don't stop expressing their views because they fear people will attack them for it. I've read both of these threads and a lot of the comments are mocking not joking. There is a difference. (IMO)

8. Disney Canadian

Disney Canadian Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2 exactly! This is a very immature post and I hope it gets locked soon as I'm pretty sure it goes against at least one rule. I'll never understand why some feel that making others feel like crap or putting others down is ok. I am with the OP of the H2O thread but didn't say anything because I wasn't in the mood to get attacked...there are a lot of people that could use a few lessons in respectful treatment of others.

9. Kendal

Kendal DIS Veteran

You know I have to say you are right!! And I apologize.... To all.... i myself take it as a joke... I do tak all info off of this sight and use it for good wether the people know what they are talking about and also then ones who always think they know why they are talking about!!!! These threads are very very informational and should be kept that way... I did find this thread funny but I can see why people would not.... No matter wht all these threads come down to is opinion and at times there will be minor spats but all most people here are here to either get info or help someone else... And Iusel need to be more respectful even if someone's thread or opinion I don't agree on..... Happy cruise ing all:)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

10. huffjoann

huffjoann DIS Veteran

LOL, that "FREE" soda cost $50 on RCI :rotfl2: U can be sure if I paid for it I would be drinking my 4+ cans a day!
    so what about all that coffee then, last month the cruise director said the adults on a 4 night were consuming something like 4 cups of coffee a day average,, so the way I see its all good :scared1:

11. mordecai

mordecai Mouseketeer

I actually take a tray of sodas back to my room, fill my tub up and bathe in it. I find it compliments the H2O products nicely.

Side note: Life's too short to take things seriously.

12. everydaymathchick

everydaymathchick DIS Veteran

I'm reading the DIS as a distraction during blood work. Thanks for making me laugh!

13. ChrisParker

ChrisParker Mouseketeer

HA!! I did actually lol on that one. A Homer Simpson image flashed through my head!!

14. Donna3271

Donna3271 DIS Veteran

Moxin,
    I was having a bad day, but you gave me such a laugh!! Thanks!

I don't think the OP was stirring the pot, just a little tongue in cheek humor.:)

15. Justacruiser

Justacruiser Military Veteran

I got it! I am going to smuggle 500 bottles of water in my 14 extra backpacks I have recieved from my DCL cruises. Then I am going to wash my hair 100 times using DCL's H2O products and my purified bottled water from home. By the way, I won't take H2O products home. Then I am going to sneak up and fill every emptied water bottle up with Coke! Then in port, I am going to take my 14 bags filled with bottled coke now, off the ship, and sell my bottled soda to RCI pasengers for $1 each!!!! Then I can pay a 10% deposit on a future cruise.

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

16. Prose

Prose DIS Veteran

I like pie.

(The long, long timers among us will understand.)

17. becpee

becpee I see sock puppets

Oh em gee!

Mature and classy? Yup, I'm both of those...

18. n8nally

n8nally DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

OP, thanks for making me :rotfl2:

19. ThePicketts

ThePicketts Mouseketeer

I am truly sorry for offending some by my thread. I honestly wasn't trying to be offensive, but funny. I apologize for not being as sensitive as I maybe should have. I never try to bully, just tries to make light of a situation that some were taking very seriously.
    Happy cruising! :)

20. railagainst

railagainst Earning My Ears

There's not enough H2O, soda or pixie dust to fill the emptiness is there?

21. EeyoreIsMyName

EeyoreIsMyName DIS Veteran

I think I saw your picture on Facebook-you did something like this at an ice cream machine and then licked an entire stack of taco shells!:scared1:
    :rotfl2:

Just kidding.:rotfl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.