please send bail money...

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
When I kill the plowman tonight ...

yes it is snowing again and I hate the psychotic man who delights in blockading me in..

I need a cruise now!!

I am so thankful that it is not snowing here... but I feel your PAIN!!!

my husband is a magstrate so he would be the one to set the bail.. maybe he would be kind.. don't know ...he is sick of cabin fever too.

I can not be responsible for my actions.. I hate snow and the plow man... god forgive me for what I may do :eek: :p :)

Hang in there Ann! At least you have a cruise scheduled!!!

Lisa

Lisa my dear friend (who I still wish was joining me)
If I am incarcerated for killing him, you can take my place, keep Mike happy and make sure Jay is not too happy- heck if I am in jail Ds shouldn't suffe but Dh can!)

Well, I would certainly hope that your dear hubby would be able to do something to get you out of there quickly...or is that conflict of interest?:):):)

Um, not to make you feel tooo bad, but we are looking at 60+ degrees here for the entire weekend. Hop a plane and come stay with your Colorado connection! :)

Lisa

Ann,
I feel your pain and anger against the plowman. Our driveway goes the length (or width of the house depending on how you look at it). It goes parallel to the street, so if you get a mental picture....the plowman plows ALL of the snow from the street into my driveway!! Not just the end of the driveway like our neighbors who have a driveway that goes beside their house, and they think they can complain??? The entire snow content from the street gets PACKED into my driveway! Do I wish him ill, yep, sometimes, even mutter unDisneylike language as he comes down the street just after I've finished the driveway; and deposits more there for me!
But, you might want to rethink your attempted murder plot against the plowman. Jail can be a cold cruel world void of any Disney or (shudder) DisBoards!

Maybe you can just put a curse on him or something that can't be pinned on you:confused:

Judy:jester:

I will send money on the condition that for your parole you are forced to shovel snow every day next January. Here is Eastern NC we just have wet, wet rain and thunderstorms.

Take a breath and go to your happy place and then have your DH take the snow blower and blow snow all over that man's car or you could relocate the fox den there (lol).

Here is wishing you warmer !!!weather:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by lsmac
Well, I would certainly hope that your dear hubby would be able to do something to get you out of there quickly...or is that conflict of interest?:):):)

Lisa

Nope Jay would never use his position to influence the outcome of justice.."just relax and let the system to its job" would be his advice.... good thing he got out of the defence game with that attitude or I would be living in a cardboard box :)

He did say that he and Mike would think of me and that you seemed like a nice woman ..............:eek:

He did say that he and Mike would think of me and that you seemed like a nice woman .............

We will miss you!;) :)

Lisa (who is trying to insert a quote correctly, hope it works)

Unfortunately it is snowing AGAIN here in Michigan. I am SOOOOO SICK & TIRED OF IT! ANd it isn't just a little bit - coming down hard right now. Hope it lets up a little bit, have to take my DD to see the doctor in a couple of hours. Poor kid has been fighting something respiratory all week and they are now thinking she needs to be seen and her lungs listened to just in case. :(

I hope it isn't pneumonia! A little pixie dust would be nice please.

Deb

It snowed here again yesterday also.

I just want to go after that groundhog who predicted 6 more weeks of winter.

FantasticDisFamily..........

I hope it isn't pneumonia.... my DS8 came down with it 3 weeks ago and we had to cancel a trip to Florida.

Pixie dust coming your way...............

Ann, the bail money is on its way. I say tar and feather the snowplow drivers! First they said there was too much snow so they couldn't come until the front end loaders went through. Then (what seemed liked years later) when they went through they of course, plowed shut my driveway. When they need emergency medical treatment I'll just call the hospital and tell them I can't come because they PLOWED ME IN, AGAIN! (just kidding...ok deep breath).:)

Well I'm thinking of taking a contract out on Father Winter myself!;) It's been one long miserable season around here. I need a cruise!

I've taken up a collection for you, dear AnnMorin!

(I remember the years in northern Maine when I worked for Olympia Snowe and HAD to be in the office - just get the driveway plowed and Mr.Snowplow Man decided to "push back the snow while plowing" - yeah, you know the scenario.)

So don't sweat it, there isn't a jury in the north county that would convict you but if they try, you'll have bail money and a darn good lawyer!!

Rae

Ann~
did you see deb's reply... she's in Michigan and it's snowing there today.... you know what that means??? yep, we'll be getting it shortly!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE SNOW....NO MORE SNOW... NO MORE SNOW!!

I have the same problem where I'm located on my cul-de-sac when the plow comes down he pushes very little in my neighbors driveway, but by the time he comes back around the circle, he has all that snow piled up and pushes into the end of my driveway!! I did have one nice plow driver who scooped it out of the very end for me last week... he saw me out there clearing the driveway by myself, so he must have felt bad (maybe about someone else he had plowed in!)

Spring is only two weeks away!!
Jeanny :)

Okay, ladies and gents, this is it - we are going to boycott snow!

Rae

Outahere -

Thankfully the medics found no sign of pneumonia at this time, just a really bad case of the "real" influenza. With some apparent bronchitis developing on top of it. Gave her a prescription for cough syrup with codeine to quiet the cough so she can sleep. That really helped last night - first quiet night in a week. She looks a little better this morning. Meanwhile, rest, keep her warm, and lots of fluids. Also to keep a close eye because this junk has been turning into pneumonia and meningitis in an "excessively larger percentage that normal" in kids.

And IT IS SNOWING AGAIN!!!! I don't think Spring is ever going to come to Michigan.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter