Please review my Dining Plans.......

Martinvols

Mouseketeer
We will be on the Dining Plan and here is our plans for 5/19 to 5/28: (all of these are dinners) Any suggestions? Was a little concerned about booking Cape May 2X; however, given that we would like to maximize time at resort, this is probably the best option for us.

5/19 - Tony's Town Square -- we plan a full day at MK
5/20 - Cape May - partial day at DS or AK
5/21 - Le Cellier - full day at Epcot
5/22 - 50's PT - partial day at DS
5/23 - Crystal Palace - full day at MK
5/24 - Le Cellier - partial day at AK
5/25 - Rose & Crown - full day at Epcot
5/26 - 50's PT - partial day at DS
5/27 - Cape May - partial day at AK
5/28 - N/A - partial day at Epcot before return to home

Thanks and Go Vols!

Hi,

Please make sure the Rose and Crown will have the refurbishment completed by the time you go. Just curious why you would book Cape May 2x as well as Le'Cellier 2x. Are you staying at the Beach Club? If you are why not go to the Yachtsman Steakhouse instead of Le'Cellier two nights. Flying Fish would be a good choice instead of 2x at Cape May, the one and only time we were there it was terrible.

Have a wonderful trip!!!!

We did Tonys last year and liked it. But it has gotten so many bad reviews lately. Have you considered Liberty Tree Tavern? We are eating there for lunch on Sunday - so I will be able to compare the two places when we return. Instead of Le Cellier twice (which is my favorite) I would try something else - France has been getting some pretty good reviews.

Have you tried Ohana, Boma, or Kona before?

You know what your family likes, so do what every you think you will all enjoy most.

Unfortunately we were ones that have a bad review. We were at Disney for 11 days and this was the only place that we would DEFINITELY not return to:eek: . Service was HORRIBLE. Our server even dropped an entire plate of food directly next to my sister and left it there throughout the meal. Only 1/2 our appetizers came out and than our server disappeared, 20 minutes later she walked by and we asked where the rest were. She said NOTHING and brought the remainder of them. We were a big party (13), but very easy to deal with and not demanding. Out of everyone, only one person (my mom) had a decent tasting meal. My 2 kiddos (2 & 6 and NOT picky eaters) refused to eat anything except a little plain spaghetti and some dessert. I had heard the bad reviews, but figured we'd give the place a chance. NOT AGAIN!!:sad2:

50s prime time was good but I would try something else as well instead of going there twice in one trip.

I would consider Beaches and Cream instead of the two Cape May Cafe. Cape May is good but I can tell you that after that many days of Disney Dining you migtht not want to see another buffet. That is not to say that you don't get a lot of food at Beaches and Cream, you do. It is just something different.

Good Luck and have a great time.

Why not do a SCI FI over two 50's???

I prefer SciFi, I may be in the minority here but my shrimp pasta was great~~and I liked the service and atmosphere better there as well...

LOVE LeCellier....get the steak of course! How about Yachtmens steak house at YC INSTEAD of Cape May twice?? There are so many places to eat in WS if we stayed at BC, I would almost insist we eat mostly at WS!!

I would go to Spoodles or another WS restaurant instead of CMC 2X

I agree. I would do Spoodles over Cape May 2x. You would still be close to the resort-walking distance. And as much as I love Le Cellier, I would want to do it once and then try a different WS restaurant.

These are the ones that I have been to:

Le Cellier - you should really like this dinner! We had great steaks and I had wonderful risotto and wine!

50's PTC - you will really like this for lunch or dinner. Very cute atmosphere. Much better food than Sci-fi , IMHO, but I love the Sci-fi theming as well.

Crystal Palace- by far my favorite breakfast place in WDW. My DH and I are huge breakfast people and this has great food, great service and great character interaction.

Rose & Crown - touch and go. This place was great a couple of years ago but, to me, has lost something in the past couple of years.

:scratchin Since you have Le Cellier on the list twice I would go with Spoodles, as other suggested, or another world showcase dinner, such as Teppanaki or San Angel. You also have 50's PTC on there twice, switch one up for the Sci-fi to at least take in the different atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter