Please Read- The DIS is supporting Deb's Avon walk for Breast Cancer

W

WebmasterAlex

23 Years ago one of the best known and loved ladies in the Disney fan community was stricken with breast cancer. Since then she has tirelessly supported the cause of breast cancer research and treatment by participating in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. She is one of the top walkers and raised over $40,000 dollars last year!

We have decided to support Deb and her walk this year. I know the DIS family is a great community and I’m asking all of you to help in whatever way you can. Times are tough but no donation is too small.

Will has come up with some special clip art so we can all show our support for Deb. You can see it in my signature (yes I actually have clip art in my signature!!) . When making your donation there is a spot to personalize it. If you would like to include DIS so she can know how much we are behind her that would be great but the important thing is to help her in any way you can.

Please follow this link to Deb’s page:

http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk2009/WashingtonDC?px=3843338&pg=personal&fr_id=1760

Thank you for any help you can give! Pete, the Webmasters and Moderators are 100 percent behind this great cause and we truly appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter