Please - Need to Decide on ticket option soon

David in Manassas

Lifelong Fan!
I'm taking one of my kids to WDW in June (an annual tradition for me). We will be arriving at OKW late on Thursday and checking out early on Sunday for our flight home. It sounds like the Length of Stay pass or whatever its called now would be perfect for us. The question is...with 3 nights...am I going to be forced to buy a 3 night 4 days pass? We really will only be able to go to the parks on Friday and Saturday and plan to hop hop hop. I thought I've heard where with a late arrival you could get the check in clerk to lop off one day..but Sunday would still be a waste...Can one get both days lopped off?

Our other option is to buy 7 day hopper passes and save the remaining days for another trip...just don't feel like shelling out all that money right now...but might do so to avoid the upcoming price increase..

Thanks for any answers..I really really appreciate it...

David in Manassas VA

If you buy the length of stay at the hotel they will let you leave off at least pne of those days and possibly both.

When our adult daughter joined us at BWV for four nights in January, she was permitted to drop both first day and last day. We arrived about noon on Wednesday and she departed early the following Sunday morning. We simply explained to the CM checking us in that she would not need the day of arrival (we had one day left on an old park hopper and have now been buying APs) and that her flight was leaving about 7:30 am on Sunday. There was no problem at all with purchasing a hopper good for only the other three days. As always, smile and ask politely. It appears the CMs have quite a bit of latitude in this regard.

Ralph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter