Please Help!!!!

wdwfamilyinIL

DIS Veteran
We are leaving Sat for the world, I just recently found out that my brother will be in town on Monday, and he is wanting to come jon us since it will be mom's first trip, bad news is that I am being told we have no availability on the dining, which sister has had booked since, well months. We have a late breakfast adr at crystal palace, Does anyone have any advice, I don't know what to do....mom wants everyone included

Unless you can get an ADR that includes everyone you can't be sure the extra person will get in.

You can certainly show up with your current ADR and "hope" that they can squeeze in an extra person, but if the restaurant is at capacity they will turn you away. So either keep trying for a new ADR or have a backup plan.

I realize that your mom wants you all together but she may not realize how hard it can be to get an ADR changed.

Unless you can get an ADR that includes everyone you can't be sure the extra person will get in.

You can certainly show up with your current ADR and "hope" that they can squeeze in an extra person, but if the restaurant is at capacity they will turn you away. So either keep trying for a new ADR or have a backup plan.

I realize that your mom wants you all together but she may not realize how hard it can be to get an ADR changed.

Good advice.

I would just show up and hope for the best...what is the party size? If it is not going to change the size of the table, it shouldn't be an issue. Good luck.

I disagree with PP, even if the number of ppl doesn't change the size of the table the restaurant has to obey fire codes for capacity. That does CHANGE things.

I am sorry to hear mom wants everyone, but unfortunately chances are brother or someone else will have to sit out while everyone eats.
That is just the way it is.
Yes you can try but 99% chance he will not be seated. This is a busy time of year with free dining in affect.

There isn't an issue for him to meet up before and after the meal.

Good luck.

The only thing you can do is either keep trying to make a reservation for a bigger party or show up with the extra person and hope there is space for him. There aren't any guarantees. If the restaurant is already full to capacity he won't get in. Restaurants are strict regarding capacity for fire codes, but they will try to accommodate your party if it is at all possible.

If Mom wants a guarantee that everyone will be included, the only way to do that is make a new reservation for the correct party size. To do that, you may have to change times or restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter