please help with this question?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by joey mouse, Jun 13, 2006.

1. joey mouse

joey mouse Earning My Ears

Hi i dont know if this is where to ask this but hopefully somoene will have an answer for me. I booked a trip through a package website similar to expedia.
    It allowed me to book a week in the pop century during the free dining promotion without buying any tickets. It says that the free dining is included but im afraid when i get there disney wont honor it. I have called both disney and the website and i cant get a clear answer. Anyone know what disney would do in this situation when i check in? I dont wanna get all the way there and be told i have no dining . thank you anyone that can help

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

I don't think that anyone on the DIS is going to be able to give you any better information than you've already gotten from the two most important sources - your travel consolidator and Disney. If you cannot get a satisfactory answer, I would recommend booking directly with Disney and getting 1-day passes. Then cancel the ressie with the consolidator. Even if it costs you a few $$ in cancellation fees, the peace of mind that you will have by knowing that every "i" is dotted and "t" is crossed will be worth it.

4. joey mouse

joey mouse Earning My Ears

Just to update my situation after booking the trip and several phone calls to disney and the website i used to book , the website realized there error and bought me 2 pairs of 3 day passes to make the free dining valid. So the trip 6 nights in a dis hotel , 6 free tickets, free dining, and airfare for 2 people cost 900 dollars. sweet deal

5. luvmyboys

luvmyboys <font color=blue>WoW Widow<br><font color=deeppink

so you got the passes free because of the mistake? If so, that is so cool! :thumbsup2 Sometimes I love it when businesses I am dealing with make mistakes-- the hassle can really pay off in the end.

Then again, most of the time it's nothing but a pain in the you-know-what! ;)

6. CanadianPaco

CanadianPaco I miss my tags!

Oh I'm glad that worked out for you!! Hope you have an amazing trip! :thumbsup2

7. tatooed goofy

tatooed goofy Mickey's #1 Fan until Goofy shows up!!

I am glad they were able to still get the free dining for you. If the passes were a bonus, awesome!!! Have a great trip. You are off to a wonderful start..... :thumbsup2

8. Eeyore Excitement

Eeyore Excitement Floppy Ears

'Fraid not, but I'm sure someone here will help out!