Okay, so I got upset with WDW, decided to give up on the AP rates, and then proceeded to book the Swan for the $139 AP rate. I'm most grateful that the S/D has such good deals out for AP holders - the rates, the upgrades, and the late check-outs are very generous. So why do I still want to go to the Poly for $60 (+tax) more a night (for 5 nights = $340 more) IF AP rates come out? The Swan has been newly renovated, is in a great location, has a wonderful pool and I KNOW my family would love it, but I still have this silly desire to stay at a WDW resort this time. What would you do? Save the money and be totally happy with the Swan, or splurge and visit the Poly? Thanks for any advice!