PLEASE HELP! Overwhelmed w/choices! Rate my plan of attack....

gjnellis

Earning My Ears
We are a party of 6 (mom, dad, 2 boys ages 9 and 7) plus grandma and grandpa...we'll be visiting in January and I'm making ADRs' now:

We are only in Disney for 5 nights and here is our plan of attack:

Table Service:
1. Cystal Palace Breakfast
2. Coral Reef dinner
3. Le Cellier lunch or dinner (but we can't get a reservation!) what do we do??
4. Liberty Tree Tavern dinner
5. Ohana at Polynesian

Counter Service:
1. Tusker House (Animal Kingdom)
2. Cosmic Rays (Magic Kingdom)
3. help?
4. help!
5. help!!!

Snacks
1. Boulangerie in France
2. help!
3. help!
4. help!
5. help!

In a nutshell, does anyone see any glaring problems with what I have planned so far?? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE some suggestions - we've never had DDP before, so we want to have that amazing 1st time experience.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks :teacher:

I think your choices sound good to me. Probably because you picked some of my fav restaurants. Did you try Le Cellier on different days of your vacation? I wouldn't plan out your snacks. Use them when you feel like something, whether it be water or snacks.... Counter service too. Do you have an itinerary yet? Of what days you will be in what parks?? We can give you some recommendations for CS in diff parks... Also, we did a lot of sharing at lunch time, so you may want to think about some CS breakfasts too!! Tusker House for breakfast is awesome!!

Loved coral reef. Absolute must on the DDP. Another great choice which was almost overlooked was Tony's Town Square which had Lady and the Tramp theme. It was the perfect Italian place to have a table service.

If you can't get reservations, try rearranging your times to fit it in. My daughter really wanted to eat at Sci-Fi in MGM so we did a little rescheduling and got in for a lunch there which counted as a table service. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter