please help, my pics are too big!

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I finally went and uploaded at photobucket last night. I was able to use the edit feature right above my pics to make them smaller for this site. For some reason, that edit feature was gone this morning. Any idea why? All I'm seeing above my pics is "img and the number". And when I click on the pic, it used to take me to the pic where you could enlarge it, or "resize" it, but now that resize part is gone. What happened?

I can't tell you what is going on, but to make it a bit easier for you, I would make it so that photobucket automatically resizes the photos when it uploads them. To do this, there is a link above where you enter in the pics you want to upload. It says "max image size:" and shows a size and has a link for options. Click on that and change it to 800X600 (15" screen) then save that info. Then you shouldn't have to resize them anymore for this board anyways.

Hope that helped.

I just checked my Photobucket account (haven't look at it in months) and the resize control is still there for me. Try rebooting or using a different browser (cough-Firefox-cough) to make sure that the problem isn't with your browser. If it's still not there, you'll probably need to contact Photobucket help, maybe it's something with your account?

I can't tell you what is going on, but to make it a bit easier for you, I would make it so that photobucket automatically resizes the photos when it uploads them. To do this, there is a link above where you enter in the pics you want to upload. It says "max image size:" and shows a size and has a link for options. Click on that and change it to 800X600 (15" screen) then save that info. Then you shouldn't have to resize them anymore for this board anyways.

Hope that helped

Thanks Andy, I keep trying, those measurements helped. I also went back to the home page and tried what you said. Lets try this again..

IMG_0587.jpg

ok, fiiiinally!!!!!! I think I got it. I know this belongs on the teckie board, but I knew I'd get help here. Oh, and my edit features came back today, very weird. thanks again!!!!!!

hey Sue! thanks. Hey, how are you liking "our" new ticker countdown?! Only six months to go till we're headin to Logan!!!:banana:

Glad it worked! There are more Massachusetts people on here than anywhere else, I think! :thumbsup2

thanks Andy, ya us Ma. folks gotta stick together!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter