Please help me!

Stephaniecmc

Mouseketeer
I'm 17 days away from another fabulous vacation in WDW and I can't help but to second guess my ADR's! We're on the dining plan, just the basic one so most of our ADR's are for dinner. Here's a run down:

Sunday: Chef Mickey's at 5:30
Monday: Ohana at 6:30
Tuesday: Teppan Edo at 6:10
Wednesday: Coral Reef at 6:40 **This is the one that's bugging me!
Thursday: Whispering Canyon at 5:30
Friday: Trail's End at 6:30
Saturday: Cape May at 10:35

Did I over do it? Coral Reef bugs me because I haven't heard the great things about it. I'm nervous about Trail's End because we've never been there. Cannot wait for Teppan Edo because we LOVE IT!!:love::love:

To top if off, I realized TODAY that I only booked two character meals for my son!:scared1:

I feel better just venting! Thanks!

Looks good! We are also trying Coral Reef for the first time this year. I am trying it there for lunch my kiddies want to go for the aquarium and I want to try the lobster ravioli. So why not and give it a try you will never know until you do!

Coral Reef was fun to watch the fish..food was ok....seemed very loud and noisey when we dined there. Your son should enjoy eating there. Don't fret...go and enjoy!:)

I have never had a bad experience at Coral Reef. The atmosphere is unbeatable, and the food is actually quite good. I miss the catfish entree, which was fabulous, but the mahi-mahi is a worthwhile substitute. I also enjoy the lobster soup, which has been on the menu since the restaurant opened. My one criticism is of the dessert menu, which has never appealed to me. The Chocolate Wave receives fabulous reviews on these boards, but I was underwhelmed by it. It's not terrible, but it does not compare to the Kilauea torte at Kona Cafe and other chocolate cake desserts around Disney.

All are good. Trails End is great especially if you have kids because you could make a few hours of it at Ft. Wilderness. It is only 1 of 3 places that i know that serves fried chicken and the kids love the ribs and other stuff also. Afterward you could do the camp fire or explore campground.

it out. People vary in what they like.

We don't go to CR but that's in part because we always bundle a beach visit with our WDW trip. The only thing I eat at the beach is seafood so I get my fill there.

I think you did great! We loved the Coral Reef - a very unique restaurant and great food! Enjoy!:wizard:

Coral reef's great. We've gone 3 times in 2 years and have it booked for our fall trip.

Not sure if you know, when you get there, you can request whether you'd like to be up front near the glass or in the back. There's 3 levels if I remember. I've done the back (which is a little too far) and the front which is fine if you don't mind (which we don't) a bunch of kids running up occasionally when divers and such come over.

I'm gonna ask for the middle tier this time. I think you can't always get what you ask for, but it's worked for me.

Enjoy!

We've loved Coral Reef each time we've gone there! Its DH's favorite place. We always get some sort of fish and have yet to be disappointed. The atmosphere is a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter