Please help me decide!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by AprilJ26, Jan 29, 2013.

1. AprilJ26

AprilJ26 Mouseketeer

We haven't completely ruled out BC, but I've read several reports about the bus service being not so great because it shares with other Epcot resorts. Being a walk or boat ride away from 2 parks might make it worth it, though. We're still looking and resort photos and getting all the info we can. I'm a huge planner. I did find out that CSR has availability for 5 nights if we come a day earlier than we had planned, so that might be another option if we decide we need to be in separate rooms. We really loved our stay at CSR in 2011. But I am really wanting to try a Deluxe, and Wishes from the beach at Poly sounds fabulous! Guess I better wait and see the damage after we get our income taxes done this weekend. :rotfl2:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DVCMikey

DVCMikey DIS Veteran

We have stayed at poly and taken the monorail back to the resort. The key is that instead of taking the boat usually is pretty quick.

The resort monorails are not as bad as the express to the TTC.
    I remember we used to take the resort monorails to the TTC since it stops there as well. Or we would get off at poly and then just walk to the TTC or to our car etc.

Sometimes even if we didn't stay at poly we would take the boat to poly or resort monorail, then get off and take the bus to DTD. Then after DTD we would take the bus back to whatever resort we were staying.