Please Help 8am Breakfast

Timcarroll

TimDisney
We are staying at the CBR resort but have character breakfast scheduled at 8am for 3 places but the buses don"t run until 8am. Will we need a cab or will disney provide some type of earlier transportation to help us get there? (CR,POLY,AK)

Not sure if they still have it but they have/had a character breakfast bus that runs starting around 7. Maybe someone can varify they still do that?

We had 8:05 reservations for Crystal Palace in MK and we got there via Disney buses. The Disney buses are running really early just for this reason. We took the MK bus and they stopped at MK, Contemporary (for Chef Mickey) and Poly (for Ohana). I think we were on the bus by 7:15am.

I am not sure exactly what time the buses start running in the morning but when I went to check out at Pop just this past Saturday morning, the MK bus pulled up and picked a family up at 6:30 am.

Tyler on the transportation board is very helpful with this type of information. I bet if you post over there you will get more responses.

Hope this helps!

i made breakfast adrs for august just yesterday and was told that you can ask at your hotel and they will make sure that bus is there for you early to make your breakfast.

j3mom said:
i made breakfast adrs for august just yesterday and was told that you can ask at your hotel and they will make sure that bus is there for you early to make your breakfast.

You can ask but you don't have to.

The busses for the MK area breakfasts start before 6:30 AM.

The busses for the parks areas start at 7:AM.

I say areas because if you have ADRs for Boma, at 7:30, the bus will drop you off there.

If you have ADRs at Cape May at the BC, take the MGM bus and tell the driver you need to get to BC. He will drop you off there.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter