• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help…purchasing Photo Connect Card...

buzzrelly

DIS Veteran
Hi all…We leave in 5 days for our first UOA trip, staying at RPR. I am on the Universal website and would like to purchase the 3 day photo connect card. Should I select "Will Call Kiosk," or "Ticket Window Pickup?" What is the difference. We have our tickets already from UT, if that matters. Thanks!

i don't have an answer for you but by me replying to your post, it will keep your thread up at the top of the page
hopefully, someone will see it and help out with your question

What website are you on? This is the photoconnect card website to prepurchase the pass:

https://presale.amazingpictures.com/photoconnect.aspx

I don't see any place to pick will call or ticket window pickup, at least before entering credit card info. When we did it two years ago, they emailed us a code, which I brought to the photoconnect store inside IOA. I'm 99% certain the photoconnect stores are the only places you can pick up the physical pass.

Ah, I see - you can purchase it from the Universal website too. I'm guessing the "will call kiosk" or "ticket window" choice is offered for every ticket, even if it doesn't apply. But as I said - you'll pick it up inside the park at one of the photoconnect stores, so I'd hazard a guess it doesn't matter which you pick.

Thank you both. Yes, I was on the Universal site. I'll try it and sre what happens! Thanks!

why don't you call guest services and ask them if there is any service charge for using the kiosk pick up.
if there is, then go with ticket window.

i know there have been some past threads in feb/march that talked about the photo card pick up.
i'll try to find them and link it here for you.

i found quite a few posts on the photo connect card, star card, and package.
i have not found the answer to which is the better place to pick it up when you pay in advance.

if you start in 1st the universal forums, go to the far upper right side of the dis page
see the word search..

type in there photo connect card and it will bring up 4 pages of threads about it.

i hope this helps you until someone comes on and helps with your original question in more detail.

Buy it on the presale page mentionned on this thread

You'll get an email with a barcode to print

Print the email and go to the photoconnect store inside oneof the parks

If you want to take pictures before redeeming your starcard voucher, just get a photoconnect card from a photographer and when you go to the photoconnect store ask the TM to merge that card with your starcard

You might eventually have to go to the photoconnect store anyway

Thanks, everyone! It shouldn't be this hard! HaHa! Or maybe it's just me!

Macraven-thank you for researching it for me!

Chmurf-thanks! I actually didn't know there even was a photo connect store until you guys mentioned it. I'll order it later today. Thanks again!

i'll add to the thread so it stays on top of the page.

could be that more will post with other advice or suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter