Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Stayed at All-STAR Music for one night this weekend. It was a last minute add-on. I was very pleasantly surprised. Everything was very good, but my favorite part was the food court. It does not have a new menu, so it includes all the old time favorites. So now out of all the all-stars and Pop, I would pick Music as my favorite.

Glad to hear this! We are staying in a suite March/April 2014!!! Would you recommend Calypso over Jazz or are the distances to the main buildings similar?
best I can remember Jazz is close to the main building but Calypso is closest. The main pool (guitar) is also centered between the 2 Calypso buildings. I honestly have no complaints about this resort!

I saw this question on another post - and am hoping that someone who knows the answer will post it here as well--rumor was posted that the ASMu food court was next in line for a shut down and remodel--please let us know when that is going to happen if you know when it is--thank you!!!

happysmyly said:
I saw this question on another post - and am hoping that someone who knows the answer will post it here as well--rumor was posted that the ASMu food court was next in line for a shut down and remodel--please let us know when that is going to happen if you know when it is--thank you!!!

We won't know dates until Disney sends out notices to people who have reservations at ASMu during the construction. That's how we found out the dates for Sports.

Seriously??? OMG. we just cancelled our POLY reservation because we didn't want to deal with all that construction (for the cost) - during our end of FEB trip - now we're talking construction at ASMU that we switched to? YIKES!!!

Just returned from a stay in Jazz building 4. We did not have a fridge in the room. Asked about a credit at the desk and was given a $15.00 per night credit.

Kim:goodvibes

I guess I'll be checking on that too, disappointed about the fridge. Picked ASM over ASSports because food court is closed at Assports.

Music is in the middle of the three. If I remember correctly, it was about 6-7 minute walk from Music to either Sports or Movies.

Well I guess that would be okay for meals, but I'm not sure I would want to run my mug back and forth! When doing a refurb do they at least keep a mug station available?

Well I guess that would be okay for meals, but I'm not sure I would want to run my mug back and forth! When doing a refurb do they at least keep a mug station available?

Yes. For the rehab at Sports they had a Refill Station, cooler full of assorted drinks, grab and go stuff like fruit, single serve cereals, milk, granola bars, yogurt, bagels, donuts, etc in the morning. After breakfast they'd have already made sandwiches, chips, etc. Just nothing hot.

Yes. For the rehab at Sports they had a Refill Station, cooler full of assorted drinks, grab and go stuff like fruit, single serve cereals, milk, granola bars, yogurt, bagels, donuts, etc in the morning. After breakfast they'd have already made sandwiches, chips, etc. Just nothing hot.

Well that doesn't sound quite as bad then, but with it being our first onsite trip I'm still not thrilled about a refurb...oh well.

i stayed at Sports earlier this month and that was mentioned by a couple of CM's to me.
Music is the next for a refurb.

no date was given but the CM's "guessed" it would be happening later in 2014.

I'll be back at Sports for another stay in January.
it will be nice that their refurb of the food court will be completed by then.

going to Music's/Movies food court was not a problem while staying at Sports.
the busses ran regularly, about every 10 minutes.
many times i was the only passenger on the bus for the other food court.

Anybody at Music now? I'm looking for a copy of the November movie schedule, please.

We will stay from 12/12 until 01/04 at the ASMu. It will be our first trip to WDW. It's a surprise trip for my DH and DS. I'm soooo excited of this and i'm counting the days ;-)

Anybody at Music now? I'm looking for a copy of the November movie schedule, please.

Here's the November 2013 schedule.

8pm showings

Sunday: Vote - Monsters University or Wreck-It Ralph
Monday: Secret of the Wings
Tuesday: Toy Story 3
Wednesday: Bedtime Stories
Thursday: Freaky Friday
Friday: Ratatouille
Saturday: Meet the Robinsons

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter