Please Donate Due To Unfair Ban!!!

Discussion in 'Virtual Traders Market' started by GirlWithSpunk, Dec 10, 2005.

1. GirlWithSpunk

GirlWithSpunk <font color=peach>I want to go up to them and hug

Could anyone please donate to me since I have been banned for an unfair REASON!!....anywayz :rotfl: ...... my new name right now is Guest1472773, but soon its going to be squishychick.<---- LOL :Pinkbounc

I had alot of rare things like the herbie things [im not going 2 buy DVD again just for that, im sry], i had my tropheys for 50 hidden mickeys, my invisibility magic [i had just gotten that today and now its lost!!], my space mountain room[ thanks to appletini :flower: ], my teleportation magic!!, my haunted mansion pins, my sorcerer's hat, my crown, my divers suit, back flipped green hat, & my fireworks magic!!

If anyone could donate these things that i typed above please, i would really appreciate since i have to start all the way from the beginning!! :bounce:

We could set up a time or date to meet on vmk----or send me a private message!! THANKS GUYS!!! :love:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

Just Curious....since a 10 year ban is an IP ban how did you make a new character so quickly?

Mal

4. kaitykatz7

kaitykatz7 Oh please, a fairy who gives tags?Yeah, and I'm th

She's got a point..nice catch Mal. Maybe she blew up her IP adress and bought a new one.LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

5. GirlWithSpunk

GirlWithSpunk <font color=peach>I want to go up to them and hug

Well, when i got banned i got banned on my mom's friends office computer, so when I tried to make a new character I couldn't because It told me I couldn't make a new character on VMK on that computer until 2015. So, when I got back home I made a new character and It let me thats why.

6. shellybellypolo

shellybellypolo <font color=peach>Mrs. Nick Jonas. BE JEALOUS<br><

good catch! i was wondering the same thing. but anyways when you answer this find me as greencoolcat and i will donate things.
    i know, i know, i'm really generous, nobody needs to tell me that. :Pinkbounc :sunny: :dog:

7. Spongeblair

Spongeblair fierceblair

Wat is the trophey for the hidden mickeys??