please Disney, read this. Star Wars themed cruise!!!

i'd be all for it but I', afraid it would be less of a family cruise than it would be a single, middle aged man cruise :)

i'd be all for it but I', afraid it would be less of a family cruise than it would be a single, middle aged man cruise :)

I'm not a middle-aged man either, though I am single. I think it would be awsome. So would my son. I think I'd like it better than the regular Disney characters actually...

My family of 5 would be there, as well as my sister and her husband and many other people we know. There is a reason they are releasing another Star Wars movie. I predict a Star Wars cruise would fill up!

That's so funny, that's the first thing I thought when I heard about the Star Wars news.. They would make a lot of people geek out completely! ;)

I would love this as would my whole family! We're going trick or treating as star wars characters! I am Leia and my ds 5 is Vadar, DH is Luke, dd 10 is a storm trooper! We are cruising in March and ds has asked if there will be any star wars characters!

I'm having a hard time getting my DH excited about a cruise, but he would be all over a Star Wars cruise! He and my sons would LOVE it!!:darth::yoda:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!